Sunday, August 3, 2014

A Quarter of a Century Old! 11 March 2014

           This year I turned a quarter of a century old. That's cool. If I'm being completely honest I must say that I thought I would be married with 2 kids by this age. It turns out that God had other plans for me and you know what, I'm pretty glad things have turned out the way they have so far. 

           I feel extremely grateful for all the opportunities that I have been allowed in these 25 years. It's incredible to think about the relationships that have been built, experiences I have had, and how much I have grown even just within the last 5 years. Especially working full time at the MTC in training. I have learned and done things I never thought I could do. I am PUMPED for the next quarter of my life. Life is surely wonderful and beautiful.
Marie Calendar's Coconut Cream Pie was for dessert. I would take pie over cake any day and especially on my Birthday. Also, notice that I'm wearing the same sweater that I wore 2 years ago on my birthday! I think this needs to become a tradition...


Guests included Kaylee Pence, Anna Jordan, Sara Fisher, Spencer and Anne Carrier, Josh Woodruff, Brenna, Isaac Jackson, Joshua James, Jayson Pagaduan, Lara and Lena, Jason and Katie, Bennett and Cooper. :)

Our propane ran out after about 30 minutes of grilling, but the oven was a fine substitute. The kebabs were to die for (at least in my opinion). I think this also must become one of my b-day traditions. 

So glad that part of my family could come celebrate with me!



No comments:

Post a Comment