Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tony Grove = Heaven on Earth

I must say, Tony Grove is probably one of my favorite places on earth...ESPECIALLY when I'm there with my entire family!! I got home just in time for our Tony Grove trip this year, and boy am I glad!

 We did the White Pine trail and it took us about 4 hours. (8 miles) But it was so worth it. Beautiful scenery + good company = doesn't get much better.




This is our first real camping trip with the whole family together (the updated family that is). It was so fun!


Campfire songs are always one of my favorite parts of camping. And with Kaden leading the songs, it just doesn't get much better.


"...We're going on a bear hunt...to see what we can see...look there's a river..we can't go around it, we can't go through it, we can't go over it......maybe..we have to go around it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment