Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I LOVE MY JOB!

In case you were thinking I must have ditched the kids and am now just touring Europe at my leisure, it's not true, I promise! After a long vacation to Sardinia (Italy), they (The Mattana's) are back and I am truly, very glad. I missed them!
Now, I get to think up new exciting and fun things for us to do every day! ...And if that is the hardest part of my job, I must have it pretty good don't you think??

One of our new favorite things to do is pick the raspberries...and eat them, of course! Today we picked a whole bowl full, so we decided to make a raspberry shake. It was DEElicious. 




Me and the Kiddos taking the dog for a walk....


 And we saw THIS little guy on our way back! How do you do, Mr. Hedgehog?


Whenever I curl my hair Aline always asks me about it, like it's the strangest thing she has every seen or heard of. I guess they don't really use curling irons here because when I showed her mine she acted like she'd never seen one before. 

Needless to say, she has never had her hair curled before and so I asked her if she would like me to curl it. We were both really excited about it. I think she really liked it because she asked me to curl it again today.

We also went to the Lake today just to get out and enjoy the atmosphere. Ryan put on his suit, but then he was too chicken to swim when he felt how cold the water was.



Ryan is really in to cars. He is seven years old and he knows more cars than I do, hands down. He told me that a Lamborghini is his dream car. We parked near a Porsche today and he was freaking out, so I took a picture of them with it. :)


1 comment:

  1. Cute! Aline looks like a tomboy. Is she? Kinda reminds me of myself. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete