Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A REAL beach with REAL sand!

On Saturday, Liz and I joined with three other families that go to the Geneva English speaking ward. They are all extremely cool and fun. We all went to Yverdon and then to the beach on the Neuchatel  Lake. It was crowded, but wonderful to finally have a sandy beach instead of just rocks and grass like you have surrounding the Geneva Lake. We played keep away with the Frisbee in the water (boys against girls) and it was super fun. Sadly, my Frisbee got left there. And now I will never see it again. *sniff sniff*



Luke. I love this kid. 
 We found this nice little pizza place and it was completely empty but we quickly filled the entire place with our group. (The majority of which were little kiddos)

 Adorable Ian
Sariah, me, and Claire waiting for our PIZZA! :)

1 comment:

  1. Holy moly, you are GORGEOUS! All these posts are making me a little jealous. But I'm so glad you are having a good time! You are going to be the best mom of all time (someday). Those kiddos sure are cute!

    ReplyDelete