Monday, July 9, 2012

Geneva, Nyon, and Mont Mourex

Saturday I visited Geneva with the Au Pair next door. Her name is Matilda. She has been an Au Pair for the family next door for almost a year now. She goes home next month. She is nice and invited me to go with her and some friends to Geneva.

Here is what I saw there:





Today we went to Nyon. It is a cool little place because it has a pool for kids, an Olympic pool for adults, and you can also swim right in the Lake if you want.The kids love it.


This kid is in heaven eating his ice cream. :)

Lookin' good, no?

And this evening I went on a walk/hike at a place called Mont Mourex. It's not even five minutes away from the house in a car. It was awesome! I enjoyed every minute and will definitely be going back to explore the trails some more.












1 comment: