Wednesday, July 11, 2012

"ForestLand" and a night with friends in Geneva!



"ForestLand", although highly overpriced, really is a fun little place for the kids  to do something different. We paid the equivalent of  about $20 to rent (for 30 minutes) this little bicycle car for four. We rode it all the way around this lake.


It cost about $4 dollars a person to do this at Forest Land. It was pretty fun. I quite enjoyed it, especially when I figured out how to do flips!

You can hear me saying "Aline, don't zoom in too much" at the end of the video because I showed her how to use the zoom button on the camera last week and I had a feeling she was taking a whole bunch of pictures zoomed way in on me. But what can you expect from an eleven-year-old?? :)






We swam at this lake and it was FREEZING!

This is Geneva's most famous monument, the  Jet d'Eau . It shoots  water 460 feet in the air and it never stops. It is definitely an impressive sight. Especially in contrast with t he dark night sky.

This was a free concert in the park and it was SO COOL!! They have free concerts like this every Wednesday and Friday night. Tonight was Arabic music. I honestly enjoyed every second.

1 comment:

  1. haha! "K I'll take pictures" This all looks wicked fun! Did you get to play in those plastic balls too?

    ReplyDelete